April 14, 2008

Waiting for you...just waiting.

Hey Kids! Look who's here! It's your Uncle Beefy! I told you I'd be back and here I am...well, sort of. I'm still workin' my tuckus off all over the place so this isn't much of a post but more of a "thanks for being patient!" Perhaps I'm pushing my luck or coming across like a bit of a prima donna (or is that primo donno in my case?)...but I'll get some posts to you this week. Anyway, this made me think of what you may be thinking with all of my "me" projects! (You're laughing with me not at me...right?!)

1 comment:

  1. haha get out! you're fired!

    i know you're very busy, but i tagged you anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.