April 21, 2008

Patience IS a virtue.

And Kids....y'all are seriously "virtuous"!!! Love your hearts, I know I have absolutely pushed you to the limits but I am now in the home stretch of my magazine project. Only a couple days left to wrap things up and then it gets shipped off to NYC!

After that, I'll get caught up on rest and posts and you'll have your Uncle Beefy back in business! Maybe it'll be time to do a giveaway? Hmmm? Have you earned it though? Uh, yeah...I think that's been settled.

And I THANK YOU so muchly for all your support! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. looks as though you have been up to lots of exciting stuff lately, Hope your last few days on this magazine project go well : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.