April 25, 2008

Tum Pluckered

Hello, Kids. So you're witnessing the beginning stages of my return. That's a good thing, yes? Well, I am "plum tuckered" after marathon art-making sessions along with the day job! Oy vey! But even in the fog of sleep-deprivation (twice I was hauling myself off to bed at 4:30am and up again at 7 or 8 - not to throw a pity party, just to explain away any lazy toyps.) I had a great time getting back into the swing of my artistic groove. And, of course, thanks for your never-ending patience and support. (You know I'd love to spill my guts out about my project but I gotta keep it zipped up tight until September!)

1 comment:

  1. yes spilling of the guts, i am always on the verge! metaphically of course, as my health is all good.

    looking forward to hearing about your project when it comes out, nice to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.