December 01, 2007

Indie Shopping Weekend

Just a reminder that this weekend is a great weekend for indie shopping in the Seattle area! There's Urban Craft Uprising at the Seattle Center (read my previous post here).

Also, on Bainbridge Island, is Christmas in the Country. A vast number of independent merchants that collect themselves in various locations around the island (including some beautiful private homes) and show off some amazing handiwork.

(The Fortner House - my favorite stop during Christmas in the Country!)

I know, it's not as delightful as the mall. And, granted, I doubt either location will have been thoughtful enough to have set up a Hot Dog On A Stick franchise...but these are the sacrifices we sometimes have to make people!

(Sidenote: It's supposed to snow here later today!!! I mean, what could make it any more atmospheric?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.