October 22, 2007

Beefy & Bainbridge

Sorry to be referring to myself in the third person but I'm a sucker for alliteration. Just sharing some photos of riding the ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Island (i.e., home). It is a beautiful aspect of living out here (ok, sometimes it's not). They say no man is an island but at least I can be a man "on" an island.

Part of the Seattle skyline in the distance, with Safeco Field, and the Bremerton Ferry.

The beginnings of sunset over Puget Sound.

Rolling into Eagle Harbor with the Olympic Mountains in the west.
My favorite mountain range...especially in winter.

(Aaaaaaaaand scene.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.