May 29, 2008

Are you freakin' kidding me?!

No...no pictures. All I can say is that I will be seeing Sex & The City today/tomorrow (whenever you may be reading this), yes...I got tickets! However, a "friend" (this is now being questioned;)) went to see Speed Racer tonight...SPEED RACER!?...and managed to get himself ensconced in a pre-screening of Sex & The City!!!??? One, he said the movie was AH-MAZING! Two, he had a horrible time trying to see the screen given the vast number of people in the theater...wait for it...himself and ONE other person! That's it! I am telling you if they'd been giving away free shoes...bitch'd be dead now.

(Yeah, so a late night so (blah, blah, blah) Velocity Lab post tomorrow. Sorry, Kids. Sorry, John Tusher. Sorry, Sarah Jessica Parker.)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.