January 08, 2008

Where's your head at, at...where's your head at?

(You can click on the photo to enlarge.
WARNING: You'll only be making my head bigger.
And do you really want to do that?)


As I mentioned previously, gentle reader...Denise over at d. sharp came up with a fun and creative approach to one's resolutions. You can download a pdf file from here and create your very own. I did take the liberty of adding a few extra cranial considerations to the drawing vs. my actual resolution list. Afterall, all work and no cupcakes makes Beefy a bad uncle!

Denise's phrenology example...LOVE all the different writing styles.

And her son's. AWESOME, I'd say.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Denise's idea too! Your's is wonderful, and quite handsome - dare I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so awesome. i just printed a bunch for myself and some co-workers. um... it's a "team building exercise"?

    glad you thought the post was informative! hopefully there will be more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.