January 28, 2008

Thanks, Merci, Gracias, Domo Arigato....





Just wanted to take a moment and say "THANK YOU." Over the weekend The Bedlam of Beefy was recognized by Laurie over at Tip Junkie and Kim and Jo over at Desire to Inspire. I truly appreciate the recognition and support given by other blogs (e.g., Orange Beautiful) and also, you, my readers. Blogging certainly doesn't happen in a vacuum and we're all in this together in whatever extent that manifests itself. So thanks for giving some of your time for the stop-by's, the comments, the emails, and the props. It really means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.