December 13, 2007

Spoiler sport.

Okay, today (and in the past) I've received a few emails from people regarding "spoilers". So I'm just putting you all on notice. One, if you didn't see the finale of ANTM last night...do not scroll down and leave immediately! Two, some of the things I am most likely to "spoil"... ANTM, Project Runway, Top Chef, Deadliest Catch, Rachel Ray (not!). I'll update as necessary.

I'll try to be more conscientious with you, gentle reader, and your series finale scheduling issues. But please make a note of these shows and judge your blogging accordingly.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the letter "B"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesn't serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.