November 13, 2007

Not gone to the dogs.

On something of a more serious note...

Some may be aware but it would seem many others are not (myself included) that grapes, raisins, or anything containing said fruit is toxic to our four-legged friends. As few as 7 raisins/grapes could cause renal failure in dogs and even death. For more information just Google it or here is a link to a brief article.

Just a head's up to those with puppy love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.