March 16, 2010

Outta Light, Outta Mind

Hi, Kids!  Okay, so here's the 411 tip...  we had a big ole wind storm here today and power is down all around. Because of the number of outages I can't be sure how long it will be before your ole Uncle Beefy gets turned on again.  That's the electricity, people!  Honestly, y'all are terrible!  So if I seem to be absent, yet again, tomorrow... you'll understand?

Oh yeah, just in case then... HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


  1. Hope your staying warm and Happy St. Paddy's Day to you ~

  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'll be patiently waiting for your new posts...

    Btw, I am loving the way you designed your blog...especially the script font you use. May I ask what it is?

  3. I have missed you B! I hope the power is on and I see you soon.

  4. I was in this windstorm and our Honey-Bucket blew over! Now what's worse than that?!?


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.