May 20, 2009

Art imitates life? I hope so.


  1. Cannot WAIT to see this - I love Julia so so much! And how can you not love Meryl as Julia?

  2. I agree! I can't wait to see it!

    Champagne is TOUGH to smuggle in...but it can be done...


  3. Uncle B, It's Jason in the Big come on down here and we'll have a champagne party at the theatre - I can't wait to see that movie! I have smuggled in champers MANY times. In fact, I've got some Vueve chilling in the fridge as I type.....Woot!

  4. Kristen...I kinda thought you might have a hankerin' to see something like this. I seriously "heart" Meryl! I don't think there's anything she can't do?!!

    M. Lane...well, of course you'd be excited! Since so much of it will have to be in France! ;) Tough? Yes. But it's chamagne...and well worth the challenge! ;)

    missing q... Jason! How the hell are ya'? You've smuggled champers into a theatre? MANY times? Seriously? You're amazing! I've smoked at the theatre before...when I thought I was a bad ass. Changed days I can assure you! Veuve chilling? Swooning with jealousy!

    Thanks, Kids!

  5. I really enjoyed that book- and I have to say I love Julia Child- she seemed like someone I'd want to be friends with!! Can't wait to see it. ;)

  6. Uncle Beefy, the secret to getting champagne into the movie theater is little cans of Sofia:


  7. YAY!! I loved this book! And so far, I love your blog. :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.