April 09, 2013

Pillow Love from My Bearded Pigeon


Throw pillows are such an easy way to interject some color and personality into a design scheme. And, frankly, I'd much rather open a box or a shopping bag and, bam, pull out some pop than pour over color samples and commit to a weekend of painting. My Bearded Pigeon has some super sweet options in their Etsy shop that can help you do that very thing.

I know it's Springtime for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere so some of you might be expecting something a bit more colorful and/or floral being featured. But as I live in the Pacific Northwest and am surrounded by pine-laden woodland goodness I couldn't help but get down with their nature-inspired prints. But from the nature-inspired options above, to antique maps, to this pixel rose print, there are plenty of possibilities for getting on with your pillow pop.


6 comments:

  1. SHUT UP WITH THE SQUIRREL.

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Do you like the squirrel, Zakary? You a squirrel fan? Huh. Wouldn't have guessed. ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.