April 08, 2013

Flight Tag Prints by Neil Stevens


Flight Tag Prints by Neil Stevens • London & New York

Growing up I was lucky enough to do a lot of traveling. A lot. I miss my jet-setting days so much (despite the fact that there are flight attendants from British Airways out there that really deserve an apology from me - let's just say my young, inexperienced self had a serious throwdown - throwdown - with the in-flight bar service). Anyway, my subsequent travels have been decidedly more refined much like these sleek and sophisticated Flight Tag prints by image maker Neil Stevens. I love how they possess a decidedly contemporary quality while simultaneously harkening back to the good ole days of air travel. You remember those days? When we got all dressed up and behaved ourselves with conduct more becoming? Well, some of us, anyway.

Flight Tag Prints by Neil Stevens • Venice & Paris

5 comments:

  1. Trying to picture the bar service throwdown...was entertaining I'm sure! These are cool, and you can guess which one I want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not sure you want to picture the throwdown. I'm sure there are flight attendants trying to forget that image. Hmmm... can't imagine which one you'd want? That's a *tough* one! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love these! My parents met working for the airlines in the 1960s, so I've got bit of a soft spot for this kind of thing. Does Venice actually have an airport?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Airlines in the 1960s when air travel was glamorous! And, yes, Venice *does* have an airport - Venice Marco Polo Airport! (I had to look that up.) :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.