I'm a "Man of Style." Or, so they say.


cabin woods woodland montana

Happy Friday, kids! I hope it's as beautiful where you are as it is where I am. Not that the photo up above is where I am. But that's beautiful, too! In fact, it's my source of inspiration for the "Man of Style" column that Erin, of Apartment 34, was lovely enough to ask me to be a part of. So pop on over and see what's inspiring me on these autumn days. (And I'm in with some good company with m'boys, Jonathan and Igor. Check out their posts here and here.

Hope it helps send you off into an inspired weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your post! It's great as always :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab house- let's have a blogger meetup there...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

Even if I don't always get the chance to respond back, know that you're sending smiles across the miles. Warm wishes right back atcha! Thanks again!

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" isn't a platform for random acts of nastiness. Keep it classy.