October 19, 2012

Feel Good Fall Friday


PERFECT FALL BAKING! PLUM, ROSEMARY, & BRANDY CAKES FROM STEPHANIE OF THE GORGEOUS DESSERTS FOR BREAKFAST.

Looking outside my office window on this Friday at grey skies punctuated with dots of amber-turned leaves and the occasional squirrel playing acrobat. What's not to love here? Yeah, I'm already missing the summer sun but I can't complain. I've managed to get most of my outdoor preparatory measures for the winter done which makes me feel a whole lot better about hunkering down. In short, I'm feelin' good this Friday and thought I'd pass along some of the same to you with some feel-good linkage. Some seriously great stuff to enjoy here so I hope you do. 

Get yourself a cup of coffee or tea or a glass of wine then:


Cheers to a glorious weekend, kids!



11 comments:

  1. A yummy recipe & great links - great to kick off the weekend! Have a fab one, Bradford!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore The Conversation. As a condition of paying her cell phone bill, I'm considering making it mandatory viewing for my 20 year old daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely links friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Links Dear B! Oh I have missed you! I am back reading up on all my blog pals as of tonight and as soon as the spirit moves me I will write on my own! Wanting to start fresh. Needing words.
    Love to you Beefy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I got introduced to Marie Forleo too a few weeks ago (through Mayi Carles) and I love her! I'm addicted to her videos, she's my role model.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Love this feel good friday series and also your blog of the week idea! SO cool! Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week darlin!
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uncle Beefy! I am so happy you're back!! I left twitter and closed sincerely pierre - though I am still blogging at fivehundredmiles - i just wanted to cut a few computer related things out of my life, but I do miss communicating with you...and wanted you to know that I am happy you've returned & look forward to keeping up with all the future happenings (like a wedding!!!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the link -- and that dessert looks delicious!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a great holiday -- and made tons and tons of amazing things to eat, drink, and make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mon Oncle, where art thou? I loved this post and look forward to seeing more in the New Year!!! Regarding the serious business of New Year's Eve, don't drink anything I wouldn't drink.

    ML

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these look delectable! Thanks for sharing!

    Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

Even if I don't always get the chance to respond back, know that you're sending smiles across the miles. Warm wishes right back atcha! Thanks again!

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" isn't a platform for random acts of nastiness. Keep it classy.