PERFECT FALL BAKING! PLUM, ROSEMARY, & BRANDY CAKES FROM STEPHANIE OF THE GORGEOUS DESSERTS FOR BREAKFAST.
Looking outside my office window on this Friday at grey skies punctuated with dots of amber-turned leaves and the occasional squirrel playing acrobat. What's not to love here? Yeah, I'm already missing the summer sun but I can't complain. I've managed to get most of my outdoor preparatory measures for the winter done which makes me feel a whole lot better about hunkering down. In short, I'm feelin' good this Friday and thought I'd pass along some of the same to you with some feel-good linkage. Some seriously great stuff to enjoy here so I hope you do.
Get yourself a cup of coffee or tea or a glass of wine then:
- The lovely Erin over at Apartment 34 posted this piece of awesome. I sat inspired for hours last night watching episodes on The Conversation and Makers. Brilliance.
- I got introduced to Marie thanks to Danielle, and this post with the amazing Olivia warmed my heart and spirit. Such an inspiring young lady.
- Zakary is serving it hot, fresh, and hilarious with her "31 Days: It's A Hot Mess" series.
- Loving Cassandra's sophisticated and sinister tabletop.
- I speak some Spanish and a little French but I am fluent in corn dog.
- This DIY cupcake topper is all kinds of cute and tasty.
- One smitten kitten over this artist's work.
- What would you do if money were no object? A good reminder of what this question really asks.
Cheers to a glorious weekend, kids!