September 26, 2012

London Calling: La Petite Bretagne Retail Design



I don't know if I'm supposed to open my own shop someday or if I missed a calling for being a retail designer, but I was over the moon when I spotted this sweet little space via We Heart. (I'm nuts about retail design.) 

La Petite Bretagne creperie is located in London (a double bonus for me) and was designed by Paul Crofts Studio. I love the modern lines and fixtures with the nod to nostalgic elements like lace trim and gingham. In a word? Brilliant!



See more images over on We Heart.



4 comments:

  1. It's lovely, I love their suspension lamps. They're so vintage yet so modern.

    Kate,
    http://www.delightfull.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "La Petite Bretagne", what a great name! Great space, too. I'm really into the shelves with jars and frames. Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv it! wish I had known about the place when I was in London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the same. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

Even if I don't always get the chance to respond back, know that you're sending smiles across the miles. Warm wishes right back atcha! Thanks again!

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" isn't a platform for random acts of nastiness. Keep it classy.