March 06, 2012

Phin & Phebes Ice Cream

Phin & Phebes Ice Cream
Once upon a time, there were three little girls who went to the Police Academy... [scrrrratch!] Oh, wait! That's a different story! This is about two women (Phin & Phebes) who, only two short years ago, were looking for a fun wintertime hobby and came up with whippin' up homemade ice cream. Their first attempt? Covering Ritz crackers with caramel and chocolate, breaking them up and adding it to a sweet cream base. Hey, I ain't no psychic, but even I could have told them they'd be a success after one taste o' that! YUM!

Well, flash forward two little ole years later, and after lots of experiments, markets, and lost sleep, Phin and Phebes have kicked their day jobs to the side and are taking their treats to the street. Well, to market anyway. If you're lucky enough to live in NYC or select areas of New Jersey or Massachusets then you can get your dairy lovin' hands on some of the goods! Live! In person! For those of us elsewhere? Well, we're just gonna have to sit and wait until they can gift the rest of us. Although, instead of sitting and waiting we should probably all go out for a good long walk. After all, we gots some serious ice cream eating to prepare for when that moment strikes! (I call dibs on "Banana Whama"!)

Phin & Phebes Ice Cream

7 comments:

  1. What a great write up, thank you so much! We really appreciate all the detail you went to with the copy and graphics! - Phin & Phebes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I need three of those flavours. And NYC in my back yard. Humph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phin & Phebes! You betcha! My pleasure! And, I hope to get to try some of those amazing flavors one of these days! :)

    Sam... HI! :) Crazy to think that you're actually closer. And, yet, still so far away. Is that a tear? Don't worry. I understand completely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this cream sounds great! I'll look for it.

    BTW mon Oncle, in case you havent stopped by in a bit, guess who is less than 7 weeks to PARIS?

    ML
    mlanesepic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I 'd like to get my hands on some coconut key lime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh....want these right NOW. Checkin it out....thanks hunnie!!
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing. I just discovered your blog today and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.