March 05, 2012

BLOGSHOP Seattle: Kitty Likes to Scratch



BLOGSHOP - SEATTLE FROM GMP ON VIMEO.


Good morning, kids! So, do you remember my giant animated gif? That I made at BLOGSHOP? Me rockin' my fro... right off my head? I know, your eyes are still burning from all that hotness, huh? Well, here's a little video of that workshop! But, be warned! There's even a snippet of your ole uncle doing kitty scratches for the camera. What? I bet Tyra woulda liked it. If you look closely you might be able to tell that I was thinking, "Smize!"


8 comments:

  1. super cool vid. great editing. very peppy. i wish i could have been there. it's nice to see shiny happy people. we need more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun!
    Had to laugh out loud when I spotted you shakin yo fro! Haha,thanks for that!!!
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching this video everyday, I makes me love seattle even more! Great stuff (and I love seeing our bracelets in there!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kurt... Thanks! It was a lot of fun! And, wigs just make a party! If you can get people to push past their shyness. Can you believe I was painfully shy back in the day? I know. Neither can I!

    Maja... Thanks for the sweet comment and the tweet! Glad you enjoyed me and my hamming it up for the camera. :)

    brianne... YES! How fab that you got a little product shot?! And, I love the wrist turn that she does. Good modeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh....LOVE! Any shots of you or video of you, doing cat scratches or any old thing...LOVE! Miss you.
    xoxo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, I'm so behind nowadays and just catching up! Beefy, you are such a doll! Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too damned cute! MUAH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute!!! Love seeing you in this video.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.