December 23, 2011

What to my wondrous eyes should appear...


  1. Awesome! I never knew someone could be a custom chalkboard letterer.
    Merry Christmas!

  2. Just incredible! I don't know how she does talented and so beautiful. wow.

  3. I love the snow balls on the last picture they are so charming and remind of the time when I was a kid and expected winter with such a tension.
    Greets list your flat for Olympics

  4. i am beyond beyond beyond obsessed with her work! crazy talented.

    UB, it was such a pleasure to finally meet you at Alt! wish we'd had more time to visit....maybe in 2013?? in the meantime, i'll be keeping up with you here. ox


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.