September 19, 2011

Pure Green Magazine


  1. Thanks for sharing - I've never heard of the magazine. Thinking I might have to subscribe to the print edition!

    life in the married lane same blog, (used to be Earl Grey) different name! My little corner of the blog world.

  2. Love your magazine! Will subscribe to the print edition. I’m a firm believer in eco design and have been for a long time. RYEP recycled cashmere

  3. Thank you for the introduction -- I love a good design magazine, but Green too? Exactly what I like.

  4. It has been way too long since I was in Montreal...

    Must check out this magazine!

  5. Great map. I was just in Montreal earlier this month.. and it bring back memories.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.