September 21, 2011

Kitchen Residential


  1. I love this kitchen. It’s so nontraditional which I love. & I can imagine all the great organic food they would prepare in their kitchen!! Thanks RYEP

  2. I want that table. I'm considering just selling all the furniture I own and using the money to buy stuff that's more my style now (rather than what it used to be).

  3. Love it! Here's a real-world version I also love:

    I'm glad you posted this. I have a tabletop like this in my garage and was thinking of letting it go. It's obviously destined for my future kitchen.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.