August 10, 2011

Tasmanian Treat


  1. omg, i LOVE food blogs. thanks so much for introducing me to this one! i am droooooooling.


  2. Oh my an island menu? I'm sold. Off to check it out. Beautiful video, I just bought a pocket video camera yesterday hoping to make a little one of our trip to Europe this fall. Hope it's as good as that one!

  3. That video was beautiful! Thanks for the recommendation, I've been searching for a cool new recipe source.

  4. The photos were enchantment enough but then I saw that video...yup, I'm hooked. I'll be dreaming to find a place like that.

  5. I LOVE this! Am totally considering adding video to my blog as well....working on a makeover! Thanks for sharing this site, really lovely. xx


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.