August 08, 2011

Scandinavian Summer


  1. I want...such an amazing color. Thanks for sharing and I'm happy you are back!

  2. I've got a couch in Copenhagen with your name on it!

  3. That is the vehicle of my dreams!
    Great to see you back too.

  4. I can't think of anything lovelier than taking a road trip with these little beauties! Perfection.

    The color combo of red, white and soft green bring such happy feelings to me.

    Welcome back, dear heart!

  5. Sign me up -- I'd totally be in for an adventure like this. And it's strange, but after my road trip, I so want to do another one. It was incredible thanks to people like you (you especially).

    Hope you and your previously-broken computer (new?) are well. You've been missed. Melissa (Melissa Loves) and I were just chatting about you yesterday.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.