March 21, 2011

Save Me

The Bermuda Triangle of Productivity - by I Love Charts
I Love Charts - linkPinterest - link


  1. okay, this hit a little close to home - like IN MY LAP! hours go by some days where I can't remember what I have done, other than facebook/twitter/blogging/randomly wandering through the internet...

  2. Love it! Except mine would also have Pinterest, Flickr, and Bloglovin ;)

  3. TOO true! Somehow they need to find a way to hide work in the fun stuff (like your mum hides vegies). lol!

  4. I agree with Susan! Mine would be Gmail, Pinterest, and Google Reader...ugh. You never bounce back from that.

  5. Haahh! That's way too true. And Pinterest is hardly a way to save time, is it?


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.