March 05, 2011

Pint Sighs


  1. what(script) font do you use? it look so organic

  2. Is it me or that photo totally looks photoshoped? Too good to be true, ey?! :)

  3. That is adorable! Love the new layout!!

  4. so cute cabin!!!! Love the new banner...have a sweet weekend!!!!

  5. Look how fresh and lovely it is here ~ a pure canvas for all your musings! Love it!

    Pint size = perfect size.

    Sean recently renovated a small outdoor shed into a painting studio. I'll have to take a few photos and share because tiny spaces are so often a source for inspiration.

  6. I with you. Sometimes I wish I had a tiny weekend place to retreat to after a long, difficult week.

    The new header looks wonderful. Good job!


  7. LOVE your new look. Beautiful change:)

  8. That really is super tiny! My daughter would take over this place in a hearbeat. And shoo us out at the same time! lol. Hope you had a terrific weekend!

  9. Hi Sweet B - I have missed you. Desperately trying to get my blog mojo going. I am mad at myself for letting some mean person rob me of my creative wonderland- I'm getting there. Slowly ...
    Thanks for checking on me. You are loved.

  10. It is ever so cute - but I agree, could be a little photoshopped! The mere idea of an escape is so appealing.
    P.S Thanks for your sweet message last week. xx

  11. Adrienne... yeah it's totally photoshop. But, I don't even care. It's still a cute, tiny house! ;)

    Carrie... Thanks! If I had the resources I fear I'd start collecting pocket-sized houses.

    Cez... Thanks! Hope you had a lovely weekend! :)

    Mel... PLEASE share photos! I don't know what it is but I can't get enough of the tiny spaces.

    Nic... Thanks for the compliment on the new look. :)

    Tula... Thanks, m'dear! Always so lovely to see your sassy self show up at The Bedlam!

    designchic... Thanks for stopping by!

    Shandell's... Yay! Lovely to see you here! Thanks so much for the compliment. :)

    simplesong | suann... Thanks, Suann! So nice to see you here, too!

    ChantaleP... Your daughter shoo us out? Oh, I don't think so! I would throw down over this one! ;)

    Laurel... Admittedly, I'm not entirely certain what is happening with this mean person. I remember it coming up before and it sucks! I know another blogger dealing with something similar. Mind-boggling? One day at a time, Laurel. :)

    Amanda... HI! The flowers, the setting, hello photoshop. But, the little house is real and that's all that matters to me! [Insert squeal] Hoping all is well with you. Such an unbelievable tragedy with the quake. Thinking about you, the people of Christchurch, and New Zealand.

    Thanks for ALL the comments, Kids! :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.