March 09, 2011

Art & Soul

Pablo Picasso quote,


  1. me are not alone my dear!!!!

  2. this is a great design and a lovely quote. i too have to do more of both- create and clean.

  3. We don't do enough art, in fact, we have a deficit and we think art is a luxury which in fact it is a necessity. That's why we are stopped up and nasty.We've become a nasty and rapacious people.

  4. ha ha I should be doing more as well
    (my room mate is not much for art but he would appreciate the dusting)

    ~maybe you should start by dusting off your art utensils

  5. I actually confess to doing a bit of dusting yesterday. I would love to bring a bit more art in my life, though.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.