February 11, 2011


Here are some places I've enjoyed this week whilst flying through the blogosphere:

  1. Mel's post made me miss St. Helena in Napa Valley and visit the office candy stash more than I should have.
  2. Stephanie had me drooling over my next-to-try local eatery.
  3. Imen had me thinking all about charm and comfort.
  4. Kelly got my Francophile sweet tooth all aflutter.
  5. Victoria got the inspired and creative juices stirring.
  6. Danielle lit a number of different fires appropriately, and typically, enough.
  7. I think of Sam for her charm, sweetness, and style, but this time she was clearly out to make me seethe with jealousy.
  8. Christiane was keeping up with Sam in the jealousy department with her post about eating one of my all time favorites in a country I'm dying to visit!
  9. My friend Michael was crackin' me up with this inspired photo shoot. Love it when boys are silly.
  10. And, finally, my Dad got me to concede to watching this and just melted my heart all over the place!


  1. Thank you for the mention here sweety! And equally inspired by all of the other blogs as well! Wow, gonna sleep good tonite. xx

  2. Hi, Thanks so much for entering the Do What You Love e-course giveaway on sfgirlbybay. Sorry that you weren’t the winner on this occasion, but it sounds like you really wanted to win… so if you want to join I am happy to offer you a special discount. If you want to join us on this six-week adventure towards doing what you love, please email me at beth at dowhatyouloveforlife dot com for details

  3. Bret and I were just talking about you at breakfast!!! Miss you! Have a wonderful weekend friend! xoxoxo, s+b

  4. I found your blog through another blog. I havent even gotten passed the first post and I am loving what is going on here. I have already availed myself to be a follower. So great to find another blog with amazing and original content!

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.