February 25, 2011

Porch Pies


  1. All I now know is that I have to spend my weekend making pies. Lots and lots of pies (well, at least one really good one). I wonder what the farmer's market has in store for me.

  2. Oh my, your Jack Handy joke made me laugh out loud. Mostly because I can still hear that deadpan voice in my head. So funny :)

  3. Jeeezus, I want to eat those carbohydrates in a sec! Love, love!

    Pity that I can´t eat them.. :(

  4. Love the name...Porch Pies! So southern sounding.

    Have you attempted one yet UB? Just askin...
    xo J~


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.