February 24, 2011

The next time someone tells you they're a "lover of the arts"... clarify.


  1. In Verona, all the boys give the statue of Juliet a big old snog. My b/f at the time also grabbed her boob. I pretty much died.

  2. oh my! there is a chapter in Augusten Burrough's holiday book about a fake Santa/Jesus that he kisses and then ends up snacking on. This instantly had me cracking up!! If you haven't read it, you MUST!

  3. Oh my goodness! That's really up close and personal :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.