February 18, 2011

Jam on it!

Deluxe Foods Preserves, Seattle
Deluxe Foods Preserves, Seattle, where to buy


  1. Oh, I so know what my summer project is going to be! Right now, I'm addicted to Nectarine Jam. It's summer on my tongue. I seriously think I need an intervention. Or maybe just to switch to the Peach Jam with Vanilla and Bourbon...

  2. Jam. One of my favorite words in the English language. I prefer mine straight outta the jar, why complicate things say I? ;0)

  3. Jamtastic!

    I've just created my chutney version of jam, with figs and dates and such.
    And, I love it, in a way I never new I might.

    Cheers!...to making it right.

  4. Whoa, hey, hi! So glad you love the jam and always happy to spread (har) the gospel of preserved fruit! Thanks for brightening an already sunny Friday!

  5. I like to make my own jam actually. I have frozen strawberries in the freezer and I make jam of it. Just boil it up and add a little sugar into it, it's so yummi!!!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.