February 02, 2011

Dutch Winter

Dutch Winter from Kasper Bak on Vimeo.


  1. The slow motion skating on ice mixed with the music makes me wish I was there. Plus looks like a great workout.


  2. Thanks for the introduction to Paul Reeves ... love the music, exactly what I've been craving.
    Christine in Victoria

  3. Soo nostalgic, when I was a kid I always went skating on natural ice with my dad and bro.... thx for the pic :-)

  4. I have seen this on tv a few times, they also have skating competitions on the rivers. It is so cool.
    You know the dutch and the norwegians are so sompetative in the skating. real cool
    greetings from Mette, Norway


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.