January 03, 2011

Head Spins & High Kicks

(Well, well... look who forgot to hit "Publish Post." Given the Monday I've had, par for the course!)


  1. We've had the same day!

    Hope you had a fab weekend.


  2. this picture says it all.
    if i could have only had those pants to wear to work today..
    cheers to a great 2011

  3. The way in which I relate to the guy in this pic almost frightens me !! All kidding aside ... you have yourself a kickin New Year !

  4. i'd love to have a picture of you wearing the same pants!!!!!! lol....Nice week to you dear uncle!!!!

  5. Clearly wecall need these pants :)
    Happy hugs UB !


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.