October 25, 2010

Oh, give me a home...


  1. Because, really, when it comes down to it...all you really need room for is two!

    Loved this.

  2. What a delight. I too am into small spaces. This has to be one of the best. The only thing missing is a toilet and shower. I would envision the possibility of an awning on the back once one had settled into a camp spot. The solar panel idea would also be a great addition. Wonder what something like this costs.

    Thank you so much for bringing it to the attention of your faithful readers. Ann

  3. that is crazy! the cross sections are awesome.

  4. Wow! And the cost would be... The organization is fabulous.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.