October 04, 2010

A Monday Muse

More images of Ms. Connelly from photographer Craig McDean found
Note -> some imagery found on that site would likely be nsfw. Just sayin', Kids!


  1. Its just like I spend my weekend,
    In a swing with a pretty outfit on looking happy.
    Oh, wonderful life.....
    She lives in Brooklyn, not that far away from me

  2. Actually, she moved back to manhattan and sold that lovely mansion by the park. Used to see her at the playgrounds. But now we have Maggie Gyllenhal in our neighborhood. also, she is super skinny in these photos.

  3. She is beautiful. One day.....Okay, in my dreams maybe I could look like her!
    Lila Ferraro

  4. i think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world. so sophisticated and great features.

  5. I always picture her as the beautiful teen caught in the dreamland of her imagination in Labyrinth.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.