October 21, 2010


Isn't this AWESOME?!! It's the "The Holstee Manifesto" and you can download your own printable version here. Brilliant!


  1. Love this quote, saved in my fav's for printing.
    Thanks, and what great words.

  2. Illuminating! Thank you for sharing it. Hugs:*

  3. awesomesauce indeed! thanks for sharing!

  4. Hey Uncle Beefy!! thanks for posting our manifesto!! glad you guys are digging it. writing this was literally the first thing we did after quitting our jobs to start holstee.

    its kind of been our guide ever since.

    ps, sweet blog

    michael rad
    cofounder, holstee

  5. too long.

    too detailed for my taste.

    and i don't like being told what to do.

    but i like the basic idea! :)

  6. I had to post this to my Facebook profile right after I read it a few months back. Really fantastic words.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.