September 20, 2010

Crowning Glory


  1. I LOVE Denise Sharp and these are FAB!!! Shut the front door is right!!

  2. Ok, in case you are asking, my birthday is Feb 9th.
    I will be 22

    ( he he )

  3. Love these, so full of fantasie and delight!

  4. You took the words right out of my mouth.

  5. LOVE... do you think people would stare if I wore this in the studio all day? Oh and my Bday is Nov 23rd... maybe a Fall theme?

  6. I wish I was wearing one right now! I need to see more...
    xo J~

    (what's up with our crazy back & forth weather?!?) :/

  7. I am thrilled to have found your blog, Denise Sharp is one of my favorite artists. I have been following her work for some time now. She is also warm and friendly, as I had asked her some questions and she responded with warmth.
    I will be back often.

  8. Shut the front door fabulous is right Mr B.
    Whoa I dig this. How are you? I miss chatting via email. Send me one soon and say hi Uncle B! Love to hear about career -life love from YOU.
    Tell me what you are up to:)

  9. Dang it! My mom does an exaggerated tea party with hats and all every year! I totally needed this then!
    Lila Ferraro

  10. ADORBS! For sereal. If that puppy came in baby size, it would currently be sitting on Devon's head:)

    And YOU...I adore you. That is all.


  11. love this!

    your blog is amazing, such great finds!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.