July 07, 2010

Lovespun ~ Handmade Wedding Films

Jessica, our talented filmmaker, let me know that you can see the shoot that this film was based on at Nonpareil Magazine, the amazing concept and styling was done by Yelena Johnson of The Stylish Soiree, and the beautiful photography was done by Meg Perotti. An extremely talented group of women I'd say!


  1. this photo shooting video is beautiful... so many nice details... like the bouquet, the necklace, the music, the colors...

  2. Thank you so much for posting my work on your blog! Very flattering indeed! This was a styled shoot that was put together by some amazing talents in the industry for NONPAREIL MAGAZINE. You can read the article about this shoot here: http://www.nonpareilmag.com/featured/nonpareil-04-sweet-amelie/

    Meg Perroti, of Santa Clara, Ca is responsible for the amazing photography of this shoot.

    Thanks again & glad you enjoyed it!!!

  3. Ok this is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time. What a talent and what a concept - beautiful & unmatched!

  4. this is just tooo gorgeous! thank you for posting the video as well... breathtaking!

  5. Thanks so much for featuring our shoot! Jess from Lovespun is SO talented - I work with videographers all the time in the wedding industry, and she really takes it to another level. XO, Yelena

  6. This is very Cool photos...I like the table arrangement very much..

  7. WOW nice..wishing I had done something similar for my wedding..boo hoo...



Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.