June 18, 2010

Words & Weekends


Image found over at it's mary ruffle.

Okay, Kids... I know. Is this still The Bedlam or is your Uncle trying to become the blogging world's answer to Oprah Winfrey? Hey, I can't help it. I'm on an inspiration kick and who couldn't use a little of that in this world? Maybe you do, maybe you don't... but if you find yourself in the latter category then I suggest you share some of your own inspiration to those in need. Or how about a little random act of kindness. (If that "random act" happens to be depositing a large sum in my bank account? Sure, I'd be open to that. Let's talk. I can assure you it's going to a good cause.)

In the meantime, I send you off into the weekend with this little gem of a video (I know for some of you... "Groan!"). My friend Miss Julia sent this my way and, while it's focus leans a little toward the ladies' side of the room, I could cut right through the gender lines and enjoy it just the same. (True confession... there's an issue of "O Magazine" on my nightstand as we speak. Sue me.) I thought it to be especially lovely and seems a nice way to slide into a weekend.

So, thanks for sticking around, Kids. Looks like I'm ramping up again here so I imagine I'll see ya's all sooner than later. Be well, Kids. Happy weekending!




More from Kelly Corrigan found here.


5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a piece, just the boost I needed today of all days. I've started on writing my book and have plans for a few more. I've set a date to retire or be semi retired a year from today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me cry:) in a good way that is. Needed this. I am excited to see whee we all end uo after we figure it out.
    Love
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend Uncle B! And thanks for the blog mention and comments this week! They meant a lot! You are a superstar.

    xoxox
    Miss J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi uncle, glad to have found you in your online den and listen to your creative musings. Look forward to a quiet weekend to sort things out a bit and figure out the next steps of the journey, so many creative projects, and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks so much for sharing! I enjoyed it. FYI, My O magazine has been calling me for a couple of days now (impatiently I might add) and I'm just about to go have a looksie. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.