June 24, 2010

Good Pig


  1. Such a cutie. I feel guilty too. Remember that nice place in my last post that you commented on? Well, we had some barbequed food there.. Yeah. Does it help that it was organic and that the ingredients had been free-range? To the taste, yes, but my conscience..? Sigh.

  2. Mon Oncle, great to see you posting again!

    Some days are piglets in the abstract.

    Some days are bacon in a recipe.

    Both are great.


  3. Oh, I know what you mean. I was a wee obsessed with Charlotte's Web when I was little. Piglets are just about the most adorable creatures...ever.

  4. I cannot STAND how cute this is. I am squealing- pun intended!
    x Emily

  5. awww that smile reminds me of charlotte's web.

  6. all I can say to that is... awwwww


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.