June 17, 2010

Creative Thursday: The E-Course

Okay, now this is just getting kinda spooky weird! So yesterday Chris relaunches his "Empire Building Kit" and, now today, Marisa Haedike from Creative Thursday (who was the second inspirational person I mentioned in my post a couple of days ago) launched her new e-course! I swear, Kids, that I had no prior knowledge that all this was going to happen when I wrote that post! Maybe a psychic hotline is in my future? Hmm? Yeah... maybe not.

Anyway, wanted to give y'all the heads up as registration capacity is limited with Marisa's course. And, no, no affiliate kickbacks here. Just spreading the word, Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.