May 26, 2010

The Second Group


  1. OMG, I've watched this video like 5 times. Love it!! His book is now on my Amazon wishlist.

  2. Thanks for posting this. Some things I needed to be reminded of. :)

  3. I agree, brilliant! Thank you for this.

  4. thanks for finding this and posting it for us!People can get the transcript here

  5. OK, Beefers, can you PLEASE tell me why this made me cry?

  6. I'm about to give it a listen, but can I just say, I love TED! Have you listened to Elizabeth Gilbert's TED speech? My fav!

  7. This is so crazy-I was watching the video- and ping! there you were. Thanks for coming by Mr B. This guy is great and speaks to me. I am so trying to figure things out these days, this helps.
    Thanks Kind Friend.

  8. so did you read his book? I have an extra copy if you haven't... saw him at an event in seattle

  9. Laura... so nice to see you here again. :) I didn't even know he had a book as I was too enthralled with the video.

    Ann Marie... thanks for stopping by! Wise words, to say the least, huh?

    13threads... You're welcome though, I suppose, I can hardly take the credit. But the man is speaking serious truth here!

    Sara... Thanks for the link, Sara!

    Nic... Why did this make you cry? Because he's acknowledging something that speaks to so, so many of us that many have refused to see or care about. My 2¢. I feel ya'... big time! :)

    Crystal... YES! I love TED too! And Elizabeth Gilbert's talk was AMAZING! Made me like her so much more. :)

    Laurel... Woman, I think you and I need to have a long chat over coffee of something infinitely stronger one of these days. And, if you please, let's do it in your neck of the woods and not this festering, grey pit I seem to have settled in!

    eM... NO! I haven't read the book! But to give me the extra copy means you'd have to see me in person and, well, y'know? ;)

    Thanks for all the comments, Kids!

  10. thanks for sharing...I had never heard of this man- Brilliant.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.