May 05, 2010

Jam Packed

Oh! And, looks like June Taylor has teamed up with STUDIOPATRÓ for Mother's Day! Cute!


  1. The most amazing thing about that trifle is it's totally low in calories, right? Great. I'll take three.

  2. I want that cake in the top left photo. Now! What a glorious display! Makes me really look foreward to strawberry season :-)

  3. I am always mystified why the trifle isn't a more popular dish here - I am a brit and every dinner party I go to I am begged to make my trifle...its not at all as sweet as many of the desserts/puddings that are the usual fare to boot!

  4. I love food that looks even better than it tastes...after all, we are visual creatures.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.