May 04, 2010

At Your Service

All images from Room Service Home.


  1. Loving the drink dispensers, perfect for iced tea on a hot summer day.

    My Life in Style

  2. All dreamy as always! You find the coolest stuff!!

  3. Oh, I'm afraid I'm going to have to copy...with credit to you and Room Service. Those photos are divine!

  4. I've always put Spring on a pedestal, and my dream baking request came true when a dear friend asked me to make-with-love her wedding cakes for 5/16. She has 5 jadite cake stands which we will be adding the most beautifully adorned cakes in an exquisite array of lavendar shades along with fresh lilac and more...I'm giddy just thinking about it!

  5. Chelsea... I could have a slough of these drink dispensers! So lovely, yes!

    Laurel... Like you? :)

    Lynn... Steal away, m'dear! :)

    Simply Mel... Oh m'goodness! You're a baker too?!! How lovely! Makes me all giddy 'cause ya' know I love me some baking! And I LOVE the sound of your wedding project! Gorgeous!

    Thanks, Ladies! :)

  6. I love how the simplicity of things like cake stands and tea are making a comeback! :) Reminds me of the tea parties I used to have as a youngin'


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.