March 02, 2010

Bottoms Up

All images from Derrière.


  1. Hello (:
    Quite unusually it looks a mess but everything in its place (;
    Yours sincerely

  2. Just found your blog...and we are so happy,it's full of deliciousnesses .

  3. i would love to create an alice world/room. altough mine would be a bit more 'cheery' alice rather than 'gloomy' alice.

    love the bookshelves!!

  4. wow those are pretty amazing looking rooms....awesome!

  5. Oh I LOVE! Very timely with madhatter movie just around the bend!
    I have always loved walls covered in odd shaped mirrors. Not becaue I am vain-more because I am nuts.:)
    Happy Tuesday Beefy! xoxo


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.