February 11, 2010

A Mug Grows In Brooklyn


  1. big hug and kiss from BROOKLYN and Canada (Miss Crowland is my wonderful partner on these).

  2. Oh my- this is so so sweet.
    Happy Valentine's weekend to you Beefy.
    You are loved:)

  3. Hehe! I love them! I'd like a mug with my boyfriend's mug on it!

  4. you are tagged! i love your blog and have nominated you for kreative blogger award...

    please reveal 7 things about yourself and then pass along to 7 others...

    have a great valentines day! pam

  5. I NEED one of those mugs. Stat.

    Is it vain to drink out of a mug with your own silhouette?

    I didn't think so.

  6. These mugs are adorable! I need to get some pronto!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.