February 26, 2010

I Heart PDX


  1. Yay! Portland! So funny. Growing up in Olympia, I thought Portland was really lame (preferred Seattle since it was bigger and more exciting.) Funny, that it's the talk of the country now:) I do love it though.

  2. Uncle Beefy, where did you grow up? I am from Lake Oswego. I too love to go home when I can. Los Angeles can't hold a candle to PDX.

  3. thanks for the link , some cool Portland art

  4. Portland is a wonderland of creative artists, designers and musicians. I am so happy to call it home. A far cry from growing up in Connecticut. Thanks for the Portland love1

  5. yay! i live in portland! love it!

  6. thank you for these!!! amazing.
    just flew into portland today!
    any recommendations?!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.