January 12, 2010

Irene Suchocki



  1. cute. i love seeing these colors with the blue sky behind them.

  2. These are fabulous! They help me PRETEND that it hasnt been the coldest winter in ten years.

    Say, I hope you had a great New Year's Eve event!!


  3. Love the colors. Perfect print to remind us that spring is a couple months away.


  4. Oh how I am craving a warm summer night. SO pretty. I am a fool for lanterns. In fact when I heard the beloeved tavern on the green in NYC was closing ,all I could do was dream of the beautiful patio sprinkled with lanterns . Sigh...

  5. Ab-so-lutely beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing!

  6. I think I've favorited everything in her flickr stream. Pretty sure she thinks I'm a stalker!

  7. Thanks for all the comments, Kids!
    I'm sure Irene would be happy to hear 'em! :)

    M. Lane... Our winter has been pretty typical. Y'all are gettin' hit hard down south, huh? New Year's Eve...some great, some not so great - oh well. 2010 off to a pretty decent start... YOU? Hope so!

    Laurel... I always get impatient now for the warmer weather. SO sad about Tavern On The Green, huh? End of an era.

    Vanessa... some kinds of stalkers are better than others. I'm guessing you're in the former category! :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.