January 27, 2010

Graham Crackin' Me Up

Images from Graham Samuels' representative Agent Bauer.


  1. Wow. That spaniel has a great ass.

  2. Very cool. Reminds me of this anti-smoking campaigns we had in Western Australia in the 80s, with teenage dingoes smoking. The sexy girl non-smoking dingo would say to the smoking male dingo, "Take a hike, dog breath," or "Only a galah would suck tar." Aah, the 80s.

    I linked back to you here: http://cerebralexcrement.blogspot.com/2010/01/chimeric.html

  3. Oh just loving these - I think they remind me of people I know ha!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.