January 21, 2010

Candy, Candy, Candy... I can't let you go!



Kids, I could live on sugar! Okay, maybe not "live" on sugar... but I bet I could if I were a unicorn! Not that I am one to dispense dietary or veterinary advice but let's get to the point of this whole thing... CANDY!  "Hello, breakfast!" (See what I mean?) Ever since I posted about those French "Nougat" pillows it seems to keep popping up around me!  Like these glorious little confections from Have It Sweet in Burbank, California.  A multitude of nougats, artisan caramels, and marshmallows in a riotous folly of flavors!

Granted, with all these confectionery temptations it's a little difficult not to consider one's waistline.  And, just how much elastic it's gonna take to make my pants fit or if I can pull off the whole "Spanx under a wetsuit" look at the beach this summer?  Eh, who cares!  I'll be in a sugar coma!  Wake me when the tide starts comin' in!





15 comments:

  1. Oh Lordy those all look fab. Oldest is home from college and on a baking spree. Good for her..bad for me.
    Happy Thursday Blursday.
    xo
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. kill.ing.me. softly with candy sweet sweet candy =}
    you didn't get any weird references out of that, right?
    okay, good, so jacked up on sugar, i couldn't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so delish!!!!

    Would also LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year with Apartment Therapy. Check it out at http://www.bigwindowchallenge com. As we all know, AT doesn’t make it easy, but you can vote TWICE a day, once online and the other by texting “1” to 89800.

    Your support means the world to me!!

    Xo
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! Mouth. Drooling. These look amazing, as soon as I saw the delicious images I scanned to location - California, promising because I'm in San Fran atm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nougat!? Salted caramel!? Damn this diet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!!! Oh dear, I'd gobble one of those goodies up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think we all need a good dose of vitamins like this in the morning. hold me back from that caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, i am seriously LOVING your blog... this is amazing... x pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh stop already. Please, I can hardly stand it. And did ya have to supersize the images??? Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. um... [scratching head], i'm a tad flustered. is there something wrong with actually living on sugar ? because you were kind of giving that impression above. and well, i seem to be doing ok. so far.

    HELLO, BRING ON THE CANDY !! nougat, caramel, marshmallows - that's the Kerrin Trio ! :) happy sweet wishes to you and yours this weekend B !

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is killing me!! LOOOOVE!!! xoxox :) liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know! Like I needed the reminder but it all looks so good and I'd forgot all about it, Liz!

    ps - next week sounds great! I'll follow up on date and time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your thoughts. Your comment will appear as soon as I can publish it.

p.s. - Contrary opinions or constructive criticism are also fine but "The Bedlam" doesnt' serve as a platform for random (or anonymous) acts of offensiveness. Rude? Deleted.